An extension to the CM Tooltip Glossary Plugin which allows to add custom taxonomies for terms.
Adds support for multiple taxonomies and filtering for the Glossary terms. It requires the Pro+ edition of the Glossary.
Tooltip Glossary Custom Taxonomies AddOn Description
The WordPress Glossary Custom Taxonomies is an add-on that lets you define multiple categories in the your WordPress site glossary. Once taxonomies are defined, you can assign your glossary terms to specific categories and filter them accordingly.
Multiple Filters on Glossary Index
The glossary index will display all terms together with a dropbox for each of the defined taxonomies so visitors to your website glossary can filter the terms based on the taxonomies you have defined.
Using the WordPress Glossary Custom Taxonomies
- Multiple Terms Categories – Support multiple category filtering of your WordPress glossary terms
- Better Adjustments – Better adjust the glossary to your defined needs
- Better Terms Filtering – Improve the filtering of glossary terms in the glossary index page
To activate the plugin follow the instructions below:
1) Go to License section inside the CM Custom Reports Pro.
2) Uncheck the option “Connect to CreativeMinds server (license activation / deactivation, update checks, special offers)”
3) Inside the license key input field, enter “valid” without the quotes and click “Save Change & Activate”