Choose a delivery date during checkout for the order.
Enable customers to select a delivery date for their order.
Make it easy for customers to choose a delivery date for their orders during the checkout process, or notify them of shipping and delivery estimated dates. As the site owner, you can decide which dates are not available for shipping and delivery. You can also disable specific delivery periods by country or state. Capturing the delivery date, you can process orders more efficiently, improving your productivity and satisfying your customers.
- Delivery date picker, integrated into the checkout process
- Specify dates where deliveries are not available, e.g., holidays, closed periods or other situations
- Display the estimated delivery period, instead of a date selector
- Disable specific date ranges for shipping to specific countries or states
- Shipping calendar within WooCommerce to see an overview of upcoming shipments